SPMW 207 AND 209 were originally steam powered. First rotary converted to electric power 1957. They are not self-propelled. They are usually pushed by 2 or more SP Locomotives SD45T 2S or SD9E's. Power B unit supplies the electricity for the 4 traction motors in the rotary to turn the fan. There are no traction motors connected to the B unit.