FREE SHIPPENG on all orders of $30 or more shipped within the 50 United States.
Not available for dealers.
Founded in 1928 the 25 detector cars use magnetic induction and ultrasonics to identify rails with invisible flaws for the nations railroads. Car 123 was built in 1936 by the St. Louis Car Co. (Lehigh Valley). Gas electric #14 and re-powered to diesel in 1960.